Enchanted Kingdom (EK) has announced the new rate which started effectively on October 1, 2012. Park goers have to pay Php 500.00 on a weekday and Php 600.00 on a weekend. The increased entrance and ride rates will include FREE rides to EK’s new attractions: Animal Encounters, New Bump and Splash, Rialto Theater 3D, EKstreme tower ride, and Disk O Magic.
Recently, the theme park has also announced revision on its park schedule, effective September 1 to December 31, 2012. The park opens at 12:00 nn and closes at 7:00 pm on Wednesdays to Fridays and 11:00 am to 9:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays with exemption of these dates:
- October 20, 2012 (Saturday) – 10AM to 12MN
- October 26, 2012 (Friday) – 12NN to 7PM
- October 31, 2012 (Wednesday) – 10AM to 5PM
- November 1, 2012 (Thursday) – 12NN to 7PM
- November 2, 2012 (Friday) - 12NN to 7PM
EK is also currently running promos: FREE birthday celebration. Just present any valid proof of actual birthdate (of course, this should be your birth certificate) to Magical Guest Relations Office at the Front Gate. Click here for more promos.
A shuttle service is also available for EK park goers from Intercon Open Parking, Ayala Center to Enchanted Kingdom, Sta. Rosa, Laguna and vice versa at the following schedules:
- Wednesdays to Fridays – 11:30 AM (Ayala to EK) and 7:00 PM (EK to Ayala)
- Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays – 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM (Ayala to EK); and 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM (EK to Ayala)
Buy your tickets online from www.ticketworld.com.ph.