The local franchise of the worldwide hit game show, Minute to Win It, is currently airing through ABS-CBN, hosted by Luis Manzano. For its first few weeks of airing, Kapamilya artists were tapped to play the challenges, probably as a means of promotion of the show.
Contestants have to complete 10 challenges, under 60 seconds each, to win the P1 million prize.
How to be a contestant of the show?
Try-outs or audition for “Minute to Win It” were already held on January 7 and 8. Challenges included:
- Knocking over a pyramid of beverage cans using rubber bands
- Pulling all tissue papers out of a box one by one, using only one hand
- Fanning three raw eggs with a pizza box across the stage
- Stacking eight octagon bolts on top of each other using a barbecue stick to form a tower, which must be freestanding for three seconds
- Tossing a water bottle and get it to land upright on a table five feet away
- Sucking candies with a straw and place them one at a time on straw standing vertically
The top-rating newest Kapamilya game show Minute to Win It calls out teens to tryout and be a studio contestant as announced on its official Facebook account.
The tryouts will be opened to teenagers 15-18 years of age. To join the tryouts, proceed to the ABS-CBN Center Road on Saturday, February 16, 2013.
Do you want to contribute a story? Please send your article or post through e-mail.