Schedule of Registration for December 2012 NLE passers bared
The Professional Regulation Commission or PRC on Tuesday announced the schedule of registration for December 2012 Nurses Licensure Examination or NLE passers from Manila and Pampanga. Registration for NLE passers from these areas will run from February 12 to 18, 2013 at the PRC Auditorium, 5th Floor, Annex Building.
Hereunder are the schedules of registration:
|12 February||AALA, MONIQUE GABRIELLE N.||-||CARPIO, MARIE JOY R.|
|13 February||CARRANZA, MA. JEANIEL C.||-||GALICIA, MARIEL CEZANNE M.|
|14 February||GALIMA, BRADLEY C.||-||MANUEL, RAY KEVIN G.|
|15 February||MANZARATE, ROSE ANN T.||-||RODIL, ALLAINE RUTH C.|
|18 February||RODRIGO, KRISSY MAE S.||-||ZUÑIGA, MARY JOY E.|
Nurse registrants are advised to strictly observe the schedule to avoid any inconvenience. Only passers scheduled for the day will be entertained. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Registration for new nurses shall require the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal.
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps,
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession,
- Payment: Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Registrants can download the oath form online through the PRC website.
If you want to submit a blog post, please send it through e-mail.