The O+ 8.15 Quad-Core Android smartphone is the latest entrant to the quad-core arena.
US phone brand, O+ (O Plus), joins the quad-core smartphone bandwagon with its newest O+ 8.15 Quad-Core smartphone which will be released soon according to the company’s official Facebook. It will be one of the latest quad-core smartphones which enters the smartphone market below the P15,000 mark at P12,995.00 suggested retail price (SRP).
The O+ 8.15 Quad-Core Android smartphone is powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and packed with a 1GB RAM, 8 GB Internal Storage with an expandable slot, and an 8MP rear camera, among others.
Below are the O+ 8.15 Quad-Core Android smartphone Specifications:
- 1.2GHz Quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- 5.0-inches HD IPS display
- 8.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and BS
- 2.0-megapixel front-facing camera
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS with AGPS Support
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2,000mAh Battery
- Air Shuffle
Do you want to contribute a story? Please send your article or post through e-mail.