Smart Telecom offers its subscribers to activate or deactivate international roaming easily in three ways: SMS, SIM menu and online.
To activate: Send ROAMON to 333.
To deactivate: Send ROAMOFF to 333.
Via SIM Connect (SIM Settings):
- Open your SMART Menu.
- Choose SIM Connect (or SIM Settings).
- Select GSM.
- Select ROAM.
- Choose ON/OFF.
Via Web Connect
- Register and log-in to my.Smart. Registration is FREE.
- Once logged-in, link your Smart mobile number to your my.Smart account.
- Once linked, click the “Manage” option beside the account you want to have the settings activated.
- Under Services header, select International Roaming.
- Select “Activate this service” or “Deactivate this service”.
- Click “Proceed”.