I was at the SM San Lazaro yesterday to look for a cheap phone to become my second, alternative handset to my Sony Xperia S especially because of its poor battery performance. I ended up buying the cheapest Nokia phone around – the Nokia 1280. My search for a cheap phone led me to a new kiosk that sells affordable phones – DTC Mobile.
The DTC Mobile boasts of its affordable Android phone called GT3 Astroid which is priced at Php 4,990.00. It runs on Android Gingerbread. It has a 16-GB internal storage with memory slot that can accommodate a 32GB card. It is Wi-Fi enabled, has dual camera, 3.5 LCD screen, dual SIM, and Capacitive Touch Screen.
- Motion-Sensitive Design: Feel the Motion Sensor and be amazed at the Capacitive Touch Screen.
- Android Gaming: Level up your gaming experience with Android Apps.
- WiFi: Be connected on the go via GT3 Astroid’s email support.
- GPS Navigation: Find your way through main thoroughfares and alleys with the GPS Navigation feature.
- Audio: Lull yourself or chase the frenzy of upbeat music while enjoying the crisp sound of stored tracks or new FM beats.
- Imaging: Spark off the flash and go trigger happy with the 5.0 megapixel camera.
- Video: Go eyes-wide-open watching videos on a 3.5-inch screen.
- Messaging: Make someone’s day through standard SMS or a dynamic MMS.
- File Sharing: Transfer files easily via Bluetooth or the Internet.
- Storage: Store more, see more as the memory slot can accommodate a 32GB card.
Price List of DTC Mobile phones:
- GT2 TOUCH TV – Php 2,799
- GT3 ASTROID – Php 4,990
- GB1 Ultra – Php 888
- GB2 – Php 1,188
- GE1 – Php 1,488
- GTV1 Stark – Php 1,888
- GQ1 Ultima – Php 1,388
- GQ2 – Php 1,788
- GQTV1 Ego – Php 2,888
Where to buy or location of DTC Kiosks:
- DTC Kiosk SM Bacoor
- DTC Kiosk SM Batangas
- DTC Kiosk SM Bicutan
- DTC Kiosk SM Calamba
- DTC Kiosk SM Dasmariñas
- DTC Kiosk SM Fairview
- DTC Kiosk SM Masinag
- DTC Kiosk SM San Lazaro
- DTC Kiosk SM Sta. Mesa