On May 8, 2011 the world will celebrate Mother’s Day to honor our beloved moms. Mother’s Day can be celebrated with a family dinner, and our gratefulness to our mothers are expressed through gifts, poems, or even as simple as “Happy Mother’s Day” text messages, just so we can show that we remember and we are thankful.
Make your mother smile with simple quotes or text messages:
1. What Can I wish you on Mother’s Day? You are already so rich in all the things that really count, a loving heart, a joyous spirit and friends who care. One wish I can make for you is that some small measure of the joy you bring to others will return to you brightening your days and warming your heart through a truly happy year. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
2. Mom, thanks for bringing me into a world where love can be expressed electronically. Happy Mother’s Day!!! =)
3. When you feel you are alone in the crowd, when you think no one can understand you, when your love is rejected by others, & when you hate your life, just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you, more than any one else, who care for you in loneliness, and dies when you cry. She is number 1, but your sweet loving mother. Love your mom first & always.
4. Smiles of happy sunshine, arms of everlasting love, touch of sweet roses. There is magic in the air, whenever your there,
Mother, everything, to you I owe. May all pleasures of life come your way. “Happy Mother’s day”
5. Make for me a place within your heart, on which I can depend. For only you, touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears.
Home through all the wanderings of my years. Eden dat no other can renew, root I cannot rend through rage or art.
6. M – For the MILLION things she gave me
O – For she’s growing OLD
T – For the TEARS she shed 2 save me
H – For her HEART of purest gold
E – For her EYES’ with love light shining
R – For she is always RIGHT & always be.
7. For the best mom
Who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here’s a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother’s Day!
8. The love she has deep in her heart,
Always gives me a good jump start,
She is the one, whose love is true,
Thank u Mom for being u.
Happy Mothers Day!
9. Happy Mother’s Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day!
I take this opportunity
To thank you for
Contribution to my life.
Thank you mom!
And wish you a
Very happy mother’s day!
Add yours below.