The results of examination with respect to twenty (20) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the schedule of registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on December 5, 2012.
Requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
3) 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag);
4) 2 pieces 2” x 2” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag);
5) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and
6) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.