On Friday, the Professional Regulation Commission or PRC releases the result of the October 2012 Criminology Board Exam with more than 7,000 examinees who made it successfully.
The newly passed criminologists can start registering for the issuance of Professional Identification Card or PRC ID and Certificate of Registration on November 26, 2012 but not later than November 29, 2012.
Requirements for registration:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and,
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
Personal appearance is also required for registration and signing in the Roster of Registered Professionals. Online registration and verification of rating is also an available option.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.