The Professional Regulation Commission on Tuesday announced the March 2013 Mechanical Engineers Licensure Exam results. A total of 717 new mechanical engineers out of 1,309 examinees were added to the PRC’s roster of professional. PRC also announces that 24 out of 45 passed the Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination.
The March 2013 Mechanical Engineers Board exam was given by the Board of Mechanical Engineering in Manila and Cebu this March 23-24. Results were released 2 days after the last day of examination.
Below are the names of the 717 passers for the March 2013 Mechanical Engineer Licensure Exam and 24 passers for the Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Examination: (Scroll down the document to search for the name)
A graduate from De La Salle University in Manila, Joseph Paris Talampas, has topped the 717 new engineers with an average rating of 93.95%. Below is the complete list of top 10 examinees:
- JOSEPH PARIS TALAMPAS – DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-MANILA – 93.95
- JEFFREY JAYMA BARCE – UNIVERSITY OF CEBU and SAMUELSON ANTHONY DUGAY SYLIM DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-MANILA - 93.70%
- AARON FERDINAND DEE BEA – DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-MANILA – 93.25
- CRISTAN JAY NITURA PERONA – EASTERN VISAYAS STATE UNIVERSITY (for.L.I.T.) TACLOBAN – 93.10
- EDWARD SELVANO ERMAE – BICOL UNIVERSITY-LEGAZPI – 92.25
- LEO COCOY MAGCAMIT NAHID – UNIVERSITY OF CEBU – 90.15 and KELVIN RAY BINUYA SOLDEVILLA – TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MANILA – 90.15
- STEPHEN JOHN BUSMION VERCELES – DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-DASMARIÑAS – 90.00
- REY ANDREW ANG GATMAITAN – DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-MANILA – 89.90
- PAUL CARLO LOPEZ ADAME – BATANGAS STATE UNIVERSITY BATANGAS CITY (PBMIT) – 89.75
- MAR JOHN VICENTE MACABODBOD – DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-MANILA – 89.45
The Batangas State University (PBMIT) with 91.94 passing percentage was the top performing school. DLSU Manila comes in second with 86.21% and the TUP Manila ranks third with 80% passing percentage.
Do you want to contribute a story? Please send your article or post through e-mail.