Congratulations to all March 2012 Licensure Examination for Teachers Board Passers! To register for the issuance of your Professional Identification Card (ID) and get your Certificate of Registration, the following requirements need to be prepared:
1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
3) 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag);
4) 2 pieces 2” x 2” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag);
5) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and
6) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER by the PRC.