December 2012 NLE Passers Oathtaking and Registration Schedule (Cebu)
The Professional Regulation Commission or PRC has announced the schedule for registration and oathtaking of new nurses who recently passed the December 2012 Nursing Licensure Examination (Cebu passers).
Schedule of Registration:
Requirements for Registration:
- photocopy of NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE with original copy,
- photocopy of NURSING APPLICATION FORM ( NAF ) and
- photocopy of PERMANENT EXAMINATION REGISTRATION RECORD CARD ( PERRC )
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal.
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps,
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession,
- Payment: Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Registrants can download the oath form online through the PRC website.
Schedule of Oathtaking:
Oathtaking is done on scheduled date at Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) Cebu Chapter located at 21 B. Don Pedro Rodriguez St., Capitol Site Cebu City.
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
3:00 PM. – 3:30PM
Those who will take oath must wear their gala uniform.
You can file your certificate of passing or board rating on your scheduled date. For those who missed to register on their scheduled date, please register at PRC – Cebu starting March 5, 2013 onwards.
If you want to submit a blog post, please send it through e-mail.