The 2012 PAF Entrance Exam passers and PFT schedule released!
The Philipine Air Force released the list passers of the 2012 PAF Entranc
e Exam passers, otherwise known as Candidate Soldier (CS) exam, given last November and December 2012 in select testing centers nationwide.
The 2012 PAF entrance exam passers will have to undergo Physical Fitness test or PFT and meet the minimum requirements for the fitness test (schedule and minimum requirements found below the list of 2012 PAF Entrance Exam passers).
PAF exam passers will secure the following documents accomplished in two (2) green folders to be submitted at designated processing centers before the scheduled Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- 2×2 Picture
- Mayor’s clearance
- C-2 clearance (Metro Manila area)
- 3×5 Picture (whole body)
- Municipal Court clearance
- Personal History Statement
- Transcript of Records (photocopy)
- Regional Trial Court clearance
- Affidavit of Parents Consent (21 yrs old below)
- NSO Birth Certificate (photocopy)
- Municipal Judge Clearance
- Marriage Contract of Parents (photocopy)
- Barangay Clearance
- Provincial PNP clearance
- Local Police clearance
- NBI clearance
- R-2 clearance (Provincial area)
Do you want to contribute a story? Please send your article or post through e-mail.