The second Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) will be held on September 30, 2012 at several testing centers in the country. The Professional Regulation Commission has previously released the coverage of the LET and reminders for the examinees to avoid inconvenience.
General Instructions to LET Examinees:
- Check and visit your school and room assignment a day before the examination to verify your room and seat number.
- On the day of the examination, report to the school/building assignment not later than 6:30 A.M. Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted. Examination Fee of ABSENT EXAMINEES will be forfeited.
- You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
- Male Examinees: White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar;
- Female Examinees – White blouses or T-shirts with colar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Application Stub with Application Number
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- One (1) Window Envelope and Metered Postage Stamp
- One long transparent white plastic envelope
- One long size brown envelope
- Two or more Pencils (No.2)
- Ballpen with black ink only and
- Non-programmable calculator
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/premises:
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula;
- Programmable calculators;
- Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices;
- Bags of any kind (ladies’ bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpack etc.);
- Examinees are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room.
- Examinees will not be allowed to leave the eamination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
- Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a group for cancellation of examination.
- Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this LET and in future licensure examination.
Read below for the board program for LET September 2012:
View your room assignments here.